ModelCentro offers to register a free domain for 1 year.
To create a new domain and add it to your ModelCentro site, choose My Site on the top menu, then choose Settings in the left menu:
1. Press: Register the new domain. You will see a pop-up window.
You have to check the domain name availability first, so write the desired domain name and check if it’s available. Then, choose the needed domain from the list of free domains and press register.
2. The next step is to fill in your personal information. You can write your name in the Company info section.
3. Choose Private or Public Registration. This depends on whether you want to be shown in the public WHOIS Directory.
4. Check all the information about your new domain and confirm the purchase.
5. You will see your domain with a Pending status. After ModelCentro confirms it, the status will change to Active.
6. You can set the new domain as Primary so the users can reach your MC site via new domain.