The ability to schedule a video for publication is a great tool for providing your users with new content even when you're away on vacation, for instance.
3. Go to the "Incomplete" tab.
4. Select the video you want to schedule for publication.5. Click "Schedule".
6. Indicate the preferred date and time of publication.
7. The video is scheduled for publication.
NOTE: Regardless of whether the video was uploaded from your computer or recorded from a webcam, requirements must be met for publishing:
• Title given
• Video cover selected
• 8 thumbnails selected
• At least one video format must be generated: 240p, 480p, 720p, 1080p.
• Formats will be generated if the video quality corresponds to the format.
• For instance, if you upload a video in the 480p format, 2 formats will be available: 480p and 240p.
If the "Schedule" button is inactive, one or more of the requirements from the "Requirements" section hasn't been met.