In order to see your statistics within the Affiliate Program, you need to proceed to Promotion->User Activity.
To answer some of the more common questions, a detailed description of each section is listed below:
- “Total Visitors” shows the number of visitors who have followed the affiliate link (the amount of clicks is unlimited).
- “Unique Visitors” displays the number of newcomers who have followed the affiliate link for the first time.
- "Join hits" shows the visitors who clicked the "Join" button on the site.
- "Join Submits" shows the number of visitors who clicked the "Join" button and then filled in their credentials (login, password, email) and were then redirected to the payment page but did not proceed with the transaction.
- "Join Free” represents the amount of free registrations on your site. If you have Free Registration option enabled, users will not need to pay initially to register on your site; instead, they can enter their email and desired username to register as a free user and be prompted to upgrade later.
- “Joins” indicates the number of visitors who purchased a membership on your site.
- “Rebills” displays the number of members who were rebilled and continued their membership.
- “Refunds” shows the amount of refunds issued to members who purchased their membership via an affiliate link.
- “Cancels” represents the number of canceled memberships.