First of all, hopefully, you are managing your own social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. This is the most important tool to let your fans know what your “private life” is like. Just share some nice pictures, moments, etc. with them so they can participate in your daily schedule.
The most important things you have to take care of are: FOCUS and TRACKING.
Focus, because you want as many users as possible clicking on your post.
Tracking, because you want to know how many users clicked on your post and how the conversion rate is doing (how many really registered).
What you need:
1) Social media account like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
2) Graphics program like GIMP (https://www.gimp.org/).
3) Bitly (https://bitly.com/) to track and to shorten URLS.
Why Bitly? Well, it’s the most famous short linker and you are able to track every click on this link which was made since you have published it. If you register on Bitly, you can see the statistics of every created Bitly link
Prepare your post:
1) Just select the picture you want to post (softcore, no nipple);
2) Use a graphic program and add a “Call to action” image to your picture. It can be an arrow or a fake button. In this case, the user may think it’s a button and will click on it.
3) After creating the picture, you can start preparing the text for your post.
IMPORTANT: add a short link to this text which will link to your website where you want to have your user registered:
- Create the short link;
- Open www.bitly.com;
- Type in your Domain where you want to have your user registered;
- Click on “shorten”;
- Click on “copy” next to the new created “http://bit.ly/......” link.
Now, you have your text ready, added the short link and attached the picture including the call to action to your post. Go ahead and publish it - it's ready.
Sometimes, Facebook or other social media platforms don’t allow links which have been marked as spam or something rude in the past. In this case, you can do the same procedure as above but the following changes:
Prepare your post:
1) Just select a picture you want to post (make sure it is softcore, no nipple);
2) Use a graphic program and add your domain name like “www.myfanpage.com” image to your picture. The user will read and remember your Domain name. They can type it in later or remember how to enter your website;
3) After creating the picture you can start preparing the text for your post;
4) Now, you have your text ready. Attach the picture including the call to action in your post. Then, publish it!